If you couldn't tell, I'm trying to figure out how to make my blog different. It's under construction right now, as I don't have the time to just sit here and do it! It's taking me longer than I had thought! And so...if it looks weird, don't you worry, it'll look better soon! I decided on a Christmasy theme! Yes...it's not for a while, but I figured if I'm taking this long to make this stupid thing, I might as well have it up for a while! And I like Christmas, in fact, I'm debating on actually decorating my house for Christmas...better now than with a newborn! I don't think Adam is keen on the idea, however. We'll work on that. Anyway, just remember, under construction...
1 week ago









1 comments:
Hey Lindsay. I found this great blog that has great tips on how to customize your blog. The website is http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html. Scroll down the page until the post on June 13th and it tells you what to do step by step in a few different posts. Start with post 1 and then it takes you step by step. I hope find a few good ideas.
Post a Comment