
Happy Veteran's Day! Especially to you, Dad! I don't think that the people who serve our country get enough credit or recognition. I'm grateful for all of the servicemen for our country. We wouldn't be able to enjoy the freedoms that we do without them. Thank you for all you do. {I think I've posted the picture before...but that's okay, right?}
2 weeks ago









1 comments:
For Denis, thank you for serving our country--and all of us! We put our flag out Tuesday morning even there were rain storms most of the day. We're happy you are home safely from Kuwait. If you want to travel to soggier locations, Bryan and I would love to have you and Chris come visit. Even though it's raining cats and dogs this week, it's clean and green here! We have two bedrooms and two baths in our new rambler--just perfect for two sets of good ol' grandparents!
Carol
Post a Comment