Macie is just so cute. Noah is sick and Adam has a lesson to teach, so I decided to stay home with him. Which gave me lots of time to get Macie ready for church. She loves to wear dresses and get her hair done pretty for church. She loves to go to nursery. She talks about it all week long, and then Sacrament meeting seems to take forever for her. She just can not wait to walk into the nursery room. Last week she fell asleep during Sacrament Meeting, so instead of waking her up, I let her sleep, and she ended up sleeping throughout the rest of church. So, she missed it. And she talked about it all week long. She kept telling me, "I sleep, no go nursery?" As she told me this she had her little look that she does, if you've ever spent time with her, you know what I'm talking about. She kind of makes and expression and talks out the corner of her mouth...hard to explain, but so Macie and so cute! But, today, she was exceptionally excited for nursery. Not only was it that, but she got to go to church just with Daddy. She loves her daddy. Last night I asked her if she was Daddy's girl or Mommy's girl, and as quick as I asked, she told me she was a Daddy's girl. And she definately is.
The other day she took a blue Sharpie marker to her arms. She does this quite often, actually. So, she needed a long sleeved dress for church. Her sweaters were dirty, she needs new tights, and only has red or black church shoes, so her options were slim. I bought her a skirt at Target that is kind of like a tutu. She loves it, but I never wanted it to really be a church skirt. But she insisted on wearing it. She looks like a little ballerina in it. Oh well...I'm not with her at church today, it'll be okay! She's a funny little girl. Already very opinionated in her clothes and hair. I wanted to take her picture before they left for church. She had her purse all packed up with snacks and books...she was ready to go. But she didn't want just a picture, she wanted to go outside for a whole photo shoot! We went outside, she showed me where she wanted the pictures taken, she sat on her stool and posed. She's quite the model. She is just so dang cute! How can you resist that face? Oh, she's just too cute!! I love her personality. She is so funny. She is the sweetest girl ever. I can't believe she's so big and won't be my baby anymore. But, she's going to be the best big sister ever! I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to brag about my daughter. She's great.
1 week ago









4 comments:
Okay, that's a WAY cute outfit! I want to wear a ballerina skirt to church! Do you think they'd look down on that? But seriously, I totally think it's appropriate and adorable! She's an adorable girl!
so cute. oh--by the by, vegetable oil will take sharpie off skin.
She's my Princess. She does her head tilt while speaking from the side of her mouth - all Lindsay and it's adorable.
Macie's sense of humor is akin to her Aunt Kimberlee's - always making others laugh, though separated from my own Sister by land, I can see what makes Kim forever a Christensen in my own daughter. A great blessing that keeps me young...
Did I mention Macie is also beautiful? She will continue to get that from her Mother and will one day make me a frightened Father!
Macie is the sweetest! Cutest! Funniest! I miss her so much! She's the perfect combination of tomboy and femme fatale, definitely demure and sweet but also stubborn and opinionated! Keep it up, Macie!
Nana
Post a Comment