Friday, November 14, 2008

My name is Lindsay, and I'm an addict.

Goodness, I think I have eaten an entire bag of these Christmas tree candies! I'm addicted. I can't just eat one. Oh no...I eat like 4 every time I walk by the bowl. And I walk by it a lot! This candy, the Brach's Christmas Tree Nougats, are by far the best Christmas candy. I don't know what it is about them, the chewiness, the peppermintiness, the cute little Christmas tree...something about them is just so good! I think I even like them over chocolate. But I have yet to have a Reese's tree this year, so I'll have to wait until then to decide! The Reese's trees are the best ones. They have the eggs for Easter and the pumpkins for Halloween, but the tree...that one just is better for some reason. Crap, I think I like Christmas candy a little too much. This a bad time of year. They are getting all of the candy out. But do I need it? Probably not. I still have Halloween candy around the house that we have been eating constantly since Halloween. Those candy companies, they get ya! But the Christmas tree candies, they're the best...go get a bag for yourself and share in the chewy goodness with me! You won't be disappointed.

0 comments: