{Dumb Picasa. I think you should be able to see the pictures now.}
Look how crafty I've become! No...that is not a pirate ship. It's the Mayflower. And yes, I made it. Aren't you impressed? And the Thanks thing...I couldn't come up with anything else that would be Thankgsgivingy. It works, it encompasses the whole holiday of Thanksgiving. Thanks...for everything! I really just impress myself. I've actually completed projects. I'm usually just a slacker. But now I have decorations. For almost every holiday. I'm officially a Mormon Mother!
1 week ago









6 comments:
I can't see the pictures...boo hoo.
yeah, me neither! I want to see how Mormon mothery you've become! Have you heard Angie's back in town? She's all over facebook recently. You should get back in touch! And do you remember Hillary at JCPenney? She's in my singles' branch.
I can't see them either. I am excited to see your ideas! It reminds me I should post some of my holiday crafts. ALthough I'm sure they aren't are cute as yours.
You are so crafty! I love the decorations.
So cute!!!
You're the best.
You're an expectant mother in a nest.
Seeing my newest nephew is my quest.
I'd like to come down there and be your guest.
Get some rest.
You'll feel blessed.
I should get off the computer and get dressed.
I don't know why I am thinking in rhyme...I digress.
Oh, Kim...I miss you! I love the rhyme...very good. You should come down and be my guest...we'd love it!
Post a Comment