Thursday, November 13, 2008

Design Flaw

Noah came downstairs this morning with his underwear on backwards. He likes things backwards, or on wrong. His flip flops are ALWAYS on the wrong feet, and sometimes even through the wrong toe. He likes it better that way he says. But today, I told him to turn his underwear around. And he looked at me like I'm crazy. And said, "But then I can't see Buzz." Buzz Lightyear undies are great, but not if you can't actually see Buzz! Very true. Why is the print on the bum? The whole idea is to get kids excited to wear underwear, but who are they going to be showing it off to? I agree with Noah, they should technically go on that way, but for other reasons, maybe I'll just start buying him the plain ones.

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

Ha! Bekah did the same thing a couple of months ago, but it wasn't because of any design flaw (Sleeping Beauty goes on the front of her undies). She just mistakenly put her underwear on backwards. And the front of the underwear wasn't big enough to cover the back of her, so she had one little cheek hanging out. Yes, I took pictures, but no, I didn't post any.

Lefty said...

Annalise liked this post. I wanted to let you know.

I can't believe you are on to number three. Very soon.

I saw a baby in Target and after we walked past, I commented to Annalise how cute that baby's cheeks were. She didn't see the baby. I think I see them everywhere I go. ...Could I possibly be baby hungry? :)

Anonymous said...

anden has underwear that shows the designs on the back and front. we got them in a 8 pack at target it's a pixar pack... good luck!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Ha ha! He's never going to forgive you for posting this when he is older. But he's right the underwear people have it backwards.

brittanyandtravis said...

Having never bought any boy underwear, that is a big flaw! Chloe's have the design all over or just on the front. You would think they would do the same thing with boys! I'm so glad he is really taking to potty training for you. I am sure you are so relieved!

carol said...

I LOVE this little bum! And the kid who owns it!!
Nana