Wednesday, November 19, 2008

background

I decided to hold off on the Christmasy background until closer to Christmas. This blogging thing gets addicting, having to change it all up and stuff! I may not be able to handle it. Or my family and house may not be able to handle it! Don't you worry though...as soon as the Christmas decor is put up, I'll put the Christmas background back up, I'm becoming a pro at all this. Now if I could just figure out how to make a better header, I'll be okay.

1 comments:

carol said...

I love the background you have on right now. And I think Noah's birthday cake is GREAT, as are the creative and way out decorations and theme execution! In one photo, Macie's expression as she stares at a guest is funny--like "What planet are YOU from, Weirdo?".
Carol/Nana (the poor example of what not to say, obviously!)