1 week ago
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Only 5 weeks left. Hopefully sooner, however. My original due date was November 29th. I think I'll stick with that, which only leaves about 3 weeks. I can handle that. I had myself convinced that I would have a Halloween baby. Halloween came...and then went. And no baby. Everything is all ready for him! His bed is put together. His clothes are all clean and organized. I haven't gotten diapers, however. That's it. That's the reason he's not here. He knows I don't have diapers. That's the first thing on my list for tomorrow...and then we'll see what happens! It's almost the time that it's okay for him to born...like physically, I think. I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday, I guess I'll find out more then! I feel huge. I thought my belly had dropped, but I was just comparing pictures, and maybe not so much. I was just being hopeful, I guess. Those last weeks are killer though. I can make it through. I may get very little to no sleep, but I haven't finished the 6th Harry Potter yet, and now is my chance to finish it! I guess good comes from everything, right?
Posted by thechristensens at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment