He did it! He went an entire day with no accidents, and 5 times on the potty. Yay, for Noah! I put a pull-up on him last night, to avoid any bed wetting before I got the water proof mattress pad. I was downstairs when he woke up, and he came down, naked, and said, "It's potty time!" He had his underwear in his hand...he knows what's up! FINALLY! I cannot even tell you how happy this makes me! It just took him four years to want to potty train, but that's okay. He told me yesterday that all of his friends go potty in the big potty. So, that was the kicker... for him to realize everyone else wears underwear. I'm glad he's observing this! I didn't want to send him to CTR 5 class and be in diapers...that just seems funny. And now, we'll only have 2 in diapers. I can handle that. I've been doing it for 2 years. Macie was interested in potty training at first, but for Noah's 5 hits, she had 5 misses. But, she is very encouraging to Noah. Every time he goes, she says, "Good job, Noah, good job!" It's so funny. She'll get in eventually. Oh, to be able to only buy tiny diapers...that will be the day. That will be the day.
2 weeks ago









3 comments:
Hooray!!!! Good job Noah!
ps I like the new background!
Hip Hip Hooray!! Finally! Josh is 2 1/2 and I am sooo sick of changing his poopy diapers. They are just sick! So I envy you!! But I guess you put your time in huh?!! Josh is funny, he never wants to go potty unless he is in the tub. He won't pee in the tub so he will get out, go pee pee on the potty, and get back in. I figure its a step in the right direction right?!! I'm waiting for that day when he doesn't want to wear a diaper anymore!! This worked out perfect for you. Right before that baby comes. Good Job NOAH!!!
how awesome! Hopefully he will continue to do well for you. I think when they are ready, it is so much easier. One day Chloe decided to use the potty and hasn't had any accidents in almost 6 months! I'm glad you will only have one in diapers for a few weeks!
Post a Comment