Sunday, November 9, 2008

Almost there...


36 weeks. And that's until the SECOND due date of December 9th, that I don't want to go by anyway. If I stick to November 29th, that's in like 3 weeks. And if I'm already dilated to what I was when I had Macie 2 weeks early, there is hope that this little guy could come very soon. I've had a few contractions today. Not painful. Just contractions. I'm not sure if they are regular. I probably should just sit down and count them. I really do think, however, that my belly had dropped. A few people commented on it at church. So if other people notice, maybe it's true this time! I'm ready whenever you are Baby Jacob!!

9 comments:

Cole Family said...

Your belly is really cute Lindsay. You look like you have a mini basketball under your shirt! You're almost there and it sounds like he is coming early! Benson was 20 days early which was soooo nice! I loved going to the doctor and saying "Can I have my baby today? I'd really like to have him today." And he said "Ok." We can't wait to meet the little guy!

The Critchlow Family said...

Look at you! 36 weeks and still look cute! You look like you are ALL belly! These last few weeks are always the hardest because you want to see that little baby so bad that you just can't stand it! Macie looks like she is going to be such a big helper for you! She's adorable! Hopefully you have him early...when you do be sure to have Adam post pics ASAP!!

Toni said...

Scott says you look like you have a growth. I think you look AMAZING (and so ready to be done!)

Natalie♥ said...

You are almost there! I am so excited for you. And I hope he does come early, that is always a good thing, it's better than late as long as it's not too early. Your belly is so cute. I wish I would have taken pictures of me when I was pregnant, I don't have any. Maybe with the next one I will.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

You're looking great, but I bet you'll go early. Maybe your little one will share my birthday (nov 25th)! And if Macie is anything like Lucy she will love having a little baby around and will be a great helper!

Rach said...

Oh my goodness! You have the cutest prego belly ever! Hope for your sake that baby Jacob comes soon!

Lefty said...

Your belly is HUGE!!!! And low! Wowza!!

The girls and I enjoyed looking at this picture. Thanks for posting.

You look beautiful, as always.

Natalie♥ said...

Heidi was being induced today and she was going to call me but I haven't heard from her yet I will let ya know. She is 41 weeks!!!!

carol said...

Darling Lindsay, you are amazing, defying gravity of the belly like that! We have to kid you, right? You are a darling Mom and wife. How did we get so lucky to have you in our family?! Adam needs to spoil you a lot, I reinforced that message last night on the phone with him. You take care, and we'll wait for the next event in Jacob's arrival. We pray all is well with you and Jacob, Noah and Macie and Daddy too!
Carol/Nana