Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Adam!

Five years ago today, instead of waking up at the crack of dawn to beat the crowds to the best deal, Adam and I woke up to get ready for our wedding. I woke up pretty early to do my hair and get all spiffed up, and Adam drove down from Rexburg to make it to the temple by 7:30 AM. I was late. Just a little bit. Like 5 minutes, maybe, but Adam was a little freaked out. He thought I had changed my mind. Of course I hadn't. But, we were married shortly after, and it was a great sealing session. It was such a good thing to know that I was being sealed the man I loved for time and all eternity. To be honest, I have no idea what the sealer said...I wish that I had listened a little better. But, it was a good day.



Five years later, we have two beautiful children with one on the way. We have lived in three different states, and in 8 different houses...but it's been fun. And there will be many many more years to come, and it will just only get better. Thanks for the great 5 years, babe. I love you!


{on a side note...I went to the hospital today, thinking that I had a lot of pressure, and thought I could have the baby today. Nope. I thought wrong. Still nothing. So, we won't have an anniversary baby, but that's okay.}

2 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Congrats guys! Hope that baby decides to come soon!

Lefty said...

Congratulations. You are one of the greatest things to happen to our family and we all (I know this from a talking-behind-your-back perspective) are glad you married Adam, especially me. Maybe today this will happen......or tomorrow...well, it's bound to happen one of these days :)