Jacob is too funny. He started really smiling these past few days. Never for the camera, however. But, he has started something that could probably be my favorite thing ever. Looking at his pictures, it's obvious that he likes to eat. He's a good little eater. When I get ready to feed him, he'll be laying on my lap with this HUGE smile and gets all squirmy...like he is SO excited. He'll usually start cooing and squealing. It is hilarious. Already at 6 weeks old he knows to get excited like that. He's a funny kid who REALLY loves to eat!
1 week ago









1 comments:
Ohhh Lindsay, I want to see this squirmy, happy little smile in person. I think I'll rent a Lear jet! I had more stuff done to my broken wrist today, it's healing really well though. But it may never be strong enough to hold our Chunky Monkey! Hugs all around to you guys.
Post a Comment