Noah is so old. I can't believe it. It doesn't seem like that long ago he was Jacob's size. And now he goes to CTR 5 and wears a CTR ring! 
We debated taking Jacob to church, since he has been sick and all. But, we did it. I wanted the boys to coordinate, I know, I know, I'm cheesy. After trying many outfits on Jacob, and having no luck since everything was either WAY too big or too small, I decided on this outfit. It's what my mom calls a "fussy" outfit...since it's not one piece, needs to be ironed, and just something to fuss over. Not a baby outfit. More of a big boy outfit. But, it matched Noah and it matched his cute little shoes!
Noah went to his big boy CTR 5 class. Yeah...CTR 5. My Noah is in CTR 5. Such a big boy these days. Last week they all got crowns and CTR rings. Noah was sick and didn't get them, so he got them yesterday. He absolutely LOVES both items. He has informed me that he is not taking either off...ever. It made me all teary when I asked him what CTR meant and he replied so quickly with, "Choose the right." That's my boy.
Macie loves going to church and seeing her friends in nursery. They all love her. We saw one of her teachers in Target last Monday when we were getting Jacob's medicine, and she told us that all the kids asked where Macie was when she didn't come to class. I guess she's quite the ham in there. She is such a funny girl.
1 month ago









2 comments:
The kids are so very, very cute! Macie's big blue eyes are beautiful and Noah's blue eyes and lashes are exceptional! Jacob is, well, just a cute little baby, considering he's so new and looks like his daddy did at that same slobbery age! You're a lucky momma, wish it was me again!
P.S. Papa and I are so proud of Noah! He looks very kingly with the crown on his head, and CTR ring on his finger. He's such a sweet, happy boy WHO CHOOSES THE RIGHT!
Post a Comment