
Wow. All three kids side by side. They all look so different, but yet so much the same. Noah was definately the skinniest of the 3. Macie for sure takes the cake on chubbiness. Check out those thighs she had already! Jacob's cheeks are getting there. But I don't think they can compete with Macie's! Hopefully I'll be able to make a comparison every month. Noah's first few months were before our digital age, so those might be more difficult. It's so crazy to see how much they have grown! Who do you think Jacob looks the most like??
1 week ago









4 comments:
Wow. I think he look ALOT like Macie! What cuties!
I don't know which of his siblings he resembles most, I think he looks like Jacob! His hands look very big for a one-month old, I think he'll be your biggest chunky baby yet. He's very good looking. Two handsome boys, one beautiful girl. Lucky! (as in Napoleon Dynamite)
I think Macie and Jacob could have been twins! For sure...I would definately have to say that he looks more like Macie at one month. But who knows they change so much and he could end up looking like Noah. Either way, he is adorable! You make cute babies...good job!!
More pictures and blog entries please! It's my only way to visit you just now!
Post a Comment