Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chunky Monkey

 

Can you believe this kid? He's getting so big. His belly is kind of awkwardly shaped. It kind of concerned us a bit. But...the doctor assured us that it's normal, he's just a big kid! He's obviously a very good eater, right? I'm sure there will be more naked baby pictures to come. With chubby babies, they are just the best kind! We've got many of Macie! Noah was just a solid little man, not rolly poly and squishy, so we'll see how Jacob ends up. It's crazy to see how much he's grown in just a short 5 week time. He's already in 3-6 month clothes, and filling those out pretty well...and he's even moving up to a size 2 diaper! Goodness. My arm muscles will return. I was pretty buff with Macie...only one arm, however. I'll have to practice holding Jacob with both arms to even out the buffness!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

I seriously had to go back and double check how old he is. I can't believe how big he has gotten! You must be a rail!