Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ashlyn Blatter


Who thinks my sister should make her own blog?? I do! I do! And then she can show off her cute little girls more! I should have blogged about this about a month ago...but I forgot. Sorry. BUT...Alison and Matt had little Ashlyn December 27th. She is so cute! Such huge eyes, and cute little features. She's a keeper. I hear Rylee loves her, too. Thank goodness for big sisters! Ashlyn was blessed on Sunday. We wished we could have been there. But, she looked very cute in her dress. I love looking at pictures of her, she has the best facial expressions! She's a cutie. Good job, Matt and Alison!

1 comments:

carol said...

Ashlyn is darling! Such huge eyes, so dainty too! Sister Rylie (sp?), Ashlyn and Mommy and Daddy are a beautiful family! A blog is good: I could kiss up to your sister on her own blog, make up to her for that ancient bathroom incident!