Tuesday, January 20, 2009

one month.

 


It's been a month. It really seems like A LOT longer! Jacob really is a good baby. Besides eating constantly, and not sleeping well if he's put down, he's a good baby! He's following well in his sister's footsteps in the chub department, I think! He's getting to be quite the chunk! The 0-3 month clothes are quie snug. Last Monday he was 10 pounds 12 ounces...and I'm sure he's gained at least another pound if not more! Like I said, he is constantly eating. He is finally over his RSV. No more breathing treatments or medicines. Hopefully we can keep the little guy healthier. We love having him here, though. Noah and Macie still can't get enough of him. Macie thinks she is his Mom. She attempts to nurse him, pick him up, and feed him things. It's hard for me to put him in his swing or chair in fear for his life! We are slowly getting adjusted to life as a family of 5. The cleaning is getting caught up as well as the laundry. Which, by the way, has pretty much doubled. Crazy that a little baby can add so much more laundry!! But, we are getting there. I'm figuring out how to function with little sleep. I didn't sleep while I was pregnant, but I wasn't taking care of a newborn either, so now it's much more exhausting. But, we're getting through it. Hopefully these every hour feedings at night will get less and less. We'll see. We love him anyway!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

carol said...

Lindsay, you are awesome! If I could, I would be there acting as Official Laundress! And hopefully Jacob's night feedings will lesson as he's getting bigger and older. What a cute family you are!