Thursday, January 15, 2009

the 3.

 

Aren't they just the cutest kids?? I don't think I'm ever going to get a picture with all of them looking at the camera. None of them have the attention span to sit there long enough for a 2 second picture. They are busy busy busy. Pictures like these make me forget all the tantrums, screaming, and fighting, and make me realize how much I love being a Mom.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lefty said...

What color, so far, are Jacob's eyes?

You both are doing such a great job with these cuties. Keep up the good work!

brittanyandtravis said...

What cute kids!

carol said...

I predict that Jacob's cheeks are going to be as amazing as Macie's were! He's looking healthy, wish I could be with you to hold our newest grandchild, and snuggle with the other two--too! They're wonderful to look at even if they aren't looking back.