Wednesday, January 7, 2009

the beach.

 

Yes, I know, Jacob is 2 weeks old. Why on earth would I take him to the beach?? Well, we needed family pictures. And how cool is it that we can go to the beach on New Year's Day, while it's freezing and snowing in Idaho and Seattle?? Don't worry, Jacob was well bundled, head covered and all. It was pretty cold. But the kids absolutely LOVED it. They love the beach. Macie just likes the sand and the swings...not so much the water. Noah just wants to run in the water, even if it is freezing cold! Jacob did alright. He nursed, and then was bundled so much, he didn't get his head uncovered too much. So much for his first beach visit, huh? I'm sure there will be more, but the first is the most momentous!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lefty said...

I love the one-eye open shot. Like: "are you taking another picture...again!?" kind of look.

Also, it is strange for me to see a little girl, with her back to me, kneeling on the ground--and not showing a bum crack. Little Maddie is constant plumber!

How is the nursing? Have you seen a nurse lactation specialist yet?