Noah is getting so big. He's growing out of everything he owns. But, the next size is just huge on him! He's in an awkward stage. We went to Mervyns for their mega going out of business sale, and found this outfit for him. I'm not a stickler on making him wear white shirts and ties to church. I figure he'll be wearing them his entire life after 12, so let him live a little! Maybe that's not the best way to look at it, but he usually just wears a polo and khakis or something...nothing fancy. But, when I saw this outfit for such a good deal, we had to buy it. When he tried it on, I, of course, got all teary. He's such a big boy. Not a baby. Not a toddler. Just a big boy! He loves it. He loves that he wears a tie and has the vest. He looked pretty sharp. Macie is sporting a skirt that I made her. I kind of made it a little too long, but she'll grow into eventually...maybe when she's 5 or so! It's cute though. She looked all fancy. Her poor little hand, however. This was 2 Sundays ago...it is getting better and we only cover it up when we go places that it could get irritated. But, aren't my kids two of the best looking kids??
1 week ago










2 comments:
They look fantastic!
WAY cute!!! You made that skirt? Make me one? I love Noah all dressed up! And you can tell from the picture that he's loving it!
Post a Comment