Monday, December 15, 2008

Goodness sakes!

Another doctor's visit down...still no baby. I'm a little confused about my appointment today. Remember like a month or so ago I blogged about being dilated to a 3? And the doctor told me he was low and probably would be here any day. Yeah, apparently he lied. Today he told me I'm just dilated to a 1. Even at the hospital the day after Thanksgiving, they told me I was a 3...and now I'm only a 1? Can you shrink? I didn't know if that was possible. Where did I find these doctors? And I guess the baby is no longer down. He REALLY just does not want to come out. He's afraid of us...I probably would be, too! I have yet ANOTHER appointment on Thursday and he'll set the inducement time for Friday. But he seemed to think I'd go in to labor before then. He kept repeating that I'll most likely go into labor before the appointment. I don't know if I can trust him though. He hasn't been too right so far! My membranes were stripped for another time as well. It hurt this time, so we'll see if that means labor!

1 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry! I don't know about shrinking but I know that every doctor has a different way of measuring. I was seen by 2 different people in one day and they had 2 different numbers.