Another doctors appointment come and gone. Still nothing. I am 85% effaced, but still only dilated to a 3. The problem is, I have a high cervix. That was the thing with Noah and Macie as well. It's pretty painful to have that thing pulled down, (sorry for the information...but it is painful!)so if it hasn't dropped any by Wednesday they will do it for me. My membranes were stripped this morning, we'll see if that gets me anywhere. I was so excited yesterday, thinking I was having the baby. I started having contractions during Relief Society. Actual contractions...I thought. But, they were like 10 minutes apart. They continued for a while, but then just went away. I just get my hopes up too high, I guess! I don't think he's ever coming out. He must really like it in there. So...Wednesday. If I haven't gone by then, they'll pull my cervix down, and if history repeats itself, I'll be having the baby pretty soon after that! Dang cervix.
On a happier note, Macie went to the doctor as well to get her little hand checked. It's healing very well. She has to go back in on Friday to have it looked at one more time. You'd think we wouldn't have to pay a copay every visit right? Yeah, no. It's been an expensive little burn. But it is nice to have the peace of mind that it is healing and getting better, even though it looks totally gross! I was almost positive that it was more infected when I looked at it last night. But it's just healing.
Two doctor visits down, a Target trip, the kids and I dressed and ready, and the dishes unloaded and loaded and it's only 11:14. Pretty impressive for us these days!
2 weeks ago









4 comments:
I'm very impressed by all that you did by 11. And I hope that this baby comes soon! The end of pregnancy is so annoying.
thanks for posting. i was thinking, ..Lindsay said she wouldn't post until baby comes...perhaps I should call her...i'll check her blog first...
Thanks, again, for posting.
Good luck with that cervix pulling thing...I've no idea what you're talking about. And after two babies, too.
I just have to share my "Word Verification" word: hagogie. At first I read it as hagoogie and thought that would be something someone would say to a baby. I don't know what to do with hagogie.
I knew that you couldn't handle the blog strike! I mean its bad enough to be babyless but not to be able to blog about it? It would be the end of Lindsay Christensen as we know it! You are in our prayers.
I keep checking to hear the baby news and I can't believe you haven't had him yet. I'm 37 weeks (38 according to my count) and just as anxious as you are. Can't wait to hear your news soon!
Post a Comment