My mom brought Noah and Macie their Sunday Christmas outfits. Last week Macie insisted that she wear her dress from last year. And through a huge fit when I wouldn't let her. It was pretty short, but she loves the dress. Her dress this year is very similar, and Macie was so excited to wear it. She kept asking me if she could wear her pretty dress yet. She looked pretty cute in it, but during the photo shoot, she decided she would much rather sing Popcorn Popping and look through the slip of the dress. We didn't get the best pictures. But, oh well. She loved the dress. Noah got a Christmas sweater. He thought he looked very handsome, and he did. I can't beleive how big they are these days.
1 week ago










2 comments:
I can't believe how much that Noah looks just like his Uncle Cory. What a handsome boy. I wish I was there blowing raspberries on Macie's tummy.
I love your Mom's taste in clothes. The cherry-red dress with white bows is gorgeous on our beautimous girl, and the snappy looking sweater is very smart on our handsome boy. Put rocks on their heads, don't let them get one inch taller!! What a choice time of your lives--you are so fortunate! We admire and appreciate your parenting, and mentoring of our grandchildren!
Post a Comment