Monday, December 15, 2008

I've been a good boy.

I have been such a slacker in the picture business. I really haven't taken that many, and that is so not like me! BUT...we did have our Ward Christmas party on the 6th...yeah, I've been bad. Noah got to sing with Primary and loved it. He didn't sing, but just liked the attention. And then we waited in a forever long line to see Santa. Macie was all for it at first, but then didn't want to have anything to do with him once we got there. She was the only screamer of the night! Noah loved it, however. He rattled off his long list of Transformers that he wanted, and he didn't forget the Star Wars scooter. He is really into the whole Santa thing this year, it's fun. He's getting old. My baby is no longer a baby.



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: