We officially have the perfect amount of children to do a nativity. Hopefully we can do this as a tradition in our family. It worked out perfect to have Jacob be Baby Jesus. Noah has been talking about being Jospeh for the longest time. I got them in their little outfits, and Noah insisted that Jospeh needed a beard. So, Joseph got a beard. Noah loved it. Macie was excited to be Mary, as well. Adam was supposed to be the donkey, but he backed out at the last minute. Stage fright, I guess. (Adam says: "I won't let my kids make an ass out of me.") It was hard for them to sit still throughout the Christmas story, but they did good. I think just the costumes made it well worth it. They make a good little holy family.
1 week ago










4 comments:
that is the cutest thing i've ever seen this holiday! Merry Christmas Eve to you. And a top of the mornin' to my brother Adam; i'm glad he's stopped making an ass of himself now that he's all grown up. thanks for sharing.
i too have to say that has to be the cutest Nativity I've ever seen and i wouldn't be biased, or anything. I'm just the auntie bustin' with pride! yes, i said the "p" word, sorry. :)
so happy to hear that Adam's finally grown out of the ass stage. What a relief! :)
Merry Christmas, you clever girl, you!
If there was a FHE Christmas pin-up contest, your family would be the winners! The manger staging of Baby Jesus is so clever--what product did you use in lieu of straw? And the costumes! I noticed Mary's gown even had pockets(and an unintential off-the-shoulder neckline!). Very cute--Joseph's beard was perfect, and I see he still loves to hop--the one-legged stance gave that away! BTW Adam, don't let your sisters give you a bad time about donkeys and all that! We love you just the way you are. :)
That is so cute I love it!!! The picture of your baby in the manger is a treasure :)
Post a Comment