Three days. ThREE DAYS! And I don't think anything is happening. I just want to see this baby. Macie told us this morning that the baby isn't coming. We ask her everyday if the baby is coming today, and today she said no. We asked if he'd ever come, and she said no. See...he's never coming out. It's driving me nuts. Will this baby be a blondie like his brother and sister? Will he be totally huge? Will he have blue or brown eyes {I know I'll have to wait for that one...but the more I wait for him to come out, the more I'll have to wait for that, too!}? People do double takes at stores. And ask when I'm due. When I say according to my original due date, I'm like 11 days overdue, they tell me, well you look it. Well...thanks for that. That's just what I want to hear! I guess my belly is low, and I look ready, but maybe you should just keep that to yourself!Ü Anyway, maybe today is the day? I'll keep my fingers crossed, and you better, too!
1 week ago









3 comments:
Hang in there! Prayers sent your way.
Everytime I see a new blog post from you I get sad because I know it means you aren't at the hospital yet. I'm so sorry! I wish I were there to walk with you up to the Hinkley Building. :)
aw. start calling your doctor a few times a day. seriously. maybe it'll bug them enough to get you started.
i wanna see him, too. i wait for a phone call.
Post a Comment