Noah is so funny. Pretty much everything out of his mouth has us laughing. He's got the wildest imagination. He is SO creative. And he says the funniest things. Some things I have no idea where he gets. When he was really little he started to say "Cheers" every time he had a cup in his hand and someone else also had a cup in their hand...and we do not know how it started! Macie does it too. It's kind of funny when we are in a restaurant and our kids starting saying Cheers! People must wonder. He also likes to shake hands and say "Nice to meet you." He just picked it up somewhere, it's pretty funny. His favorite "knock knock joke" is when he says "Knock, knock." We say, "Who's there" And he answers, "Noah Jon Christensen." That's it...not real joke, but he knows who he is! He says so many other things that I can't remember them all right now! But yesterday as we were getting ready for church I asked Noah to pick out some toys and a few books for church. And he responded with, "Toys. Books. Coming right up!" Where did that come from? And today at dinner I told him he had to finish eating before he could leave the table. He shot back with, "Aye, aye, captain. Yes, Sir." Oh, he is just a a crack up! Ha has been so excited to see the movie Wall-E since he saw the first preview for it. It came out on the 27th, which is my sister's birthday. So I told him he could go see it on Alison's birthday. Every morning he would wake up and ask if he could sing to Alison yet. After a long month, it was finally almost time. He kept saying, "I am so excited. I'm going to get popcorn and eat it like this. (and then he would hold a pretend bowl and eat his popcorn) And I'm going to get pop and drink it like this (he would suck on his finger, pretending it was straw.) I am so excited." And yes he was. It was the best thing ever for him! He's at the funniest age. He's almost 4 and he's very adventurous and mischievous. The other night we were cleaning up the house and packing, and he brought something over to me and put it in my face, and asked what it was. And yes, it was a spider. A huge daddy long leg. I know, it's a daddy long leg, they aren't harmful because their mouths are too little to bite you. But it's still a spider! I screamed bloody murder and Adam came running down the stairs to see what was going on. Noah was cracking up. He could not stop laughing, it was the funniest thing for him. I'm glad I can be the butt of his jokes, that trickster! He's not even 4, and I'm already dreading what kind of trouble is up his sleeves. But, for the time being, I'll just enjoy watching him grow and develop. He's quite the character, that Noah.
1 week ago









1 comments:
That is too funny!He is so smart too! Isn't funny how they can hear something once and then say it all the time?
Post a Comment