Adam left for Phoenix yesterday morning. He'll only be gone a few days, but that's long enough! I don't know how single mothers do it...I had a hard enough time yesterday and it had only been one day! For some reason the kids were awful yesterday. They fought all day, they cried so much, and they terrorized everything! I'm hoping it was lack of sleep because they slept REALLY well last night, so they should be better. We'll see. But, Macie woke up this morning and her first words were "Where's Daddy?" Noah woke up and said the same thing. We already miss Daddy. We are VERY grateful, however, that this isn't going to be a normal thing. Originally with this new job, he was going to have to be gone Monday thru Thursday every week until October. Man, that would have been awful! So, we'll take this next few weeks, and just live through it...at least it's not for 4 more months! We love you, Daddy!
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment