Friday, June 13, 2008

Stylin'

 

Yes, those sunglasses are worn in public, and they are stylin. Well, Adam seems to think so. Adam has the worst luck with sunglasses. They either break or disappear shortly after purchase. His regular glasses lasted A LOT longer than I had originally thought. But then they broke too. With regular glasses he didn't wear sunglesses, we were poor and the prescription option was too much for us! So, when he finally got contacts, he decided it was time to start wearing sunglasses. Knowing his luck with them, he was hesitant to buy them, as was I. And then he came home with these. Safety sunglasses he picked up from work. Of course, they are free, but look at them! I've tried them on before, Noah and Macie just laughed. If a three year old and a 21 month old laugh, they must be pretty bad. But he still wears them. They're free, I'm not complaining about that, but the look...not so much going for it. Maybe we'll splurge and buy him new sunglasses, what do you think?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

Congratulations on baby #3!! I am excited for you. I hope you are feeling great and things go well for you. Your family is so cute and I love reading your blog.

Brooke said...

All I can say about funny sunglasses is, "Clown!!"... "Where?"
That's all I could think of when I read this! ha ha ha!

Lefty said...

Adam got contacts?!! I had no idea. Did he have trouble with them? Congrats in joining the rest of the family in blindness. What was it, a few years ago when you finally got glasses? That is over a decade after the rest of us. You could say that you have the best vision in the family still! Love you.