1 week ago
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Reunited...
Noah is tall enough to ride most all of the rides at Disneyland. When my sister, Erin, was here visiting, Noah discovered Star Tours. He LOVED that ride. I think we rode it like 6 times that day! Since he loved it so much, I bought him a C3PO car. It's just what it sounds like, a car in the shape of C3PO. Disney has their little traps with these cute little cars that resemble every character. Noah absolutely loved this car. He slept with it, he played with it daily, he just loved it. He took very good care of this little car. He has many others, but this one was his favorite. It reminded him of his fun on the Star Tours ride. On our trip to the LA Zoo, he insisted that he take the car with him. He promised to hold on to and not lose it. He's really good about that. He's a little toy horder, and he will hold on to things forever. He doesn't let go. Even multiple things. So, he did hold on to that car all day long. I mentioned in the zoo post that he ended up throwing away the car. He was so sad. Adam just told me that yesterday that the look Noah had on his face was so sad. Like the whole world had ended and he just didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he should cry or what. Oh, poor guy. So, since we were in the Disneyland neighborhood, I stopped and got him another one, and threw in a Luke Skywalker to help console him. He was napping when I got it. But when he woke up and I handed him the cars, his eyes lit up. It was like the BEST thing that had ever happened to him! He had his car back! He smiled and repeated THANK YOU THANK YOU! He giggled, even. It was the best investment I've made in a while! I'm glad he loves his cars, and I'm glad he appreciates them! He even woke up this morning thanking me for the cars. Oh, Noah, he's a good kid!
Posted by thechristensens at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment