Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is this the same girl?





At the end of April last year I bought Macie her first bikini. She was 7 months old. I had to buy her the 2T because she was such a chunk! Remember she was only 7 months old! Well, now she's 21 months old and it fits her even better than before! That rolly polly baby girl has turned into a skinny little girl. She's not so much a baby anymore these days. It's kind of sad. Just look at all those rolls she had! She filled in the top pretty well, too! Now it just fits her perfect, it was almost too small before! I can't believe how much she has grown! Noah was the same age when Macie was born! I just think she's so much younger for some reason! I guess I baby her way too much! She'll always be my baby girl!

4 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Wow! It is crazy how much they change in a year.

Brooke said...

that's hilarious! She's so stinkin' cute! I love the chunky baby! She'll be really proud of those pictures when she hits high school.

The Critchlow Family said...

I love love love it! So cute!! She sure looks like she has a fun little personality! If you guys are ever in the area, you should give us a call!! We would love to see you guys again!

Lefty said...

Aww. Reminds me of Adam in his first bikini... -Kimberlee