1 week ago
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
What can you do with a box?
We have boxes everywhere. We are moving in three weeks, two of those weeks, Adam will be in Pheonix, so I thought since I'm pregnant and all, we might as well start now! I folded up a bunch of boxes and left the room. I heard Noah saying All Aboard! He had made a pretty long train out of the boxes, stuffed animals were his passengers. He even had his luggage in the back car. He kept him and Macie pretty entertained for a while! But this kid has an imagination! The boxes soon became his house. Macie kept bumping them, causing them to tumble over, so that wasn't as fun. Later on, Noah kept calling for me to bring him a hat. I couldn't even imagine why he would want a hat! He had two boxes around him, and he told me was a snowman, and needed a hat. I thought that was very clever! But it didn't stop there! Next on the creativity list was a stage for a puppet show. And then he wanted to be a robot. Adam cut the wholes and Noah beep, beeped everywhere! The stage for a puppet show soon became just a fort to hide from the bad guys, and then he just needed a little break, where better to rest than his box chair! That kid, he's got quite the imagination. Just give him a box, and look what he can do with it! Parents also question why they even buy their kids toys, when they would be just as content with a box, and it is so true! The possibilities are endless...
Posted by thechristensens at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Lindsay...look how big your kids are!! I love these photo collages you do, how do you do them I think they are adorable!! I finally buckled down and put together a blog for our family. You can check it out at www.critchlowcrew.blogspot.com
We sure do miss you guys!! You mentioned you were moving, where are you headed next?? And you are having another baby!!! Congrats!
when is adam coming to phoneix, and where? that's where we live! it would be awsome if we could see him. where are you moving too? leave a comment on my blog with these answers, i check it daily. thanks!
TOO CUTE!!!!
What a creative kid!
Post a Comment