Thursday, June 12, 2008

The hats of Noah and Macie.

Noah and Macie love to wear hats. Just the other day Macie wore 5 different hats in about an hour. She just loves it. If you have seen Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, the kid in it lvoes hats and has many, many, many hats all over his walls, and wears a new one everyday. I may have to do that with Macie's wall, so she can take her pick! I was going through pictures, and found that we have quite a few with hats on their heads! I don't know what the obsession with hats is, but they have it. Noah's favorite is the cowboy hat, and Macie's is her pretty white Easter hat, which we got for like a quarter at Target (gotta love Target!) Macie has loved hats from the beginning. Noah did , too, but went on hat strike for a little while. But I'm glad we've rediscovered the hat. We love hats.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Toni said...

WOW, those are some seriously cute kids wearing some seriously cute hats!