We are very nomadic. The longest we have lived in one apartment/house is about 13 months. Palmdale has been our home since last July. And in accordance with our Christensen family tradition, it's time to move on. We LOVE our house. It's been so nice having the 3200 square feet of space. Although, we have accumulated A LOT of extra things. But, the kids love to just run around the house. But, we're nomads. We have to move. Adam is in the process of getting an offer from a company. They want to solidify the tentative offer they gave him, but there has been a few delays. Like BYU-I not validating that he ever graduated from there. We had this problem last time, too. But, the job will take us to Santa Maria, CA. It's supposed to be really pretty there. It's so close to the beach. But not the warm laying out beach, a colder sort of beach. The temperature there is around 75 all year round. So that will be nice. A LOT colder than we're used to, but we can manage! It's real close to San Luis Obispo. We've never been, but the Hearst Castle is there. Seems pretty cool. There are a lot of cool toursity things around there, too. It should be fun. Disneyland will be a lot longer of a drive, nearly 3 1/2 hours! But, we can manage! On our trip out there on Friday, we found a nice house to rent. We're torn between two, so I guess that's good...we have options! But the good news is, we'll be a lot closer to Target than we are now! But sadly, the Super Target that is only 3 miles from our house now will be open just AFTER we move. Oh well...I can't have everything, I guess! But it should be fun. Another chapter in the Christensen life.
2 weeks ago









1 comments:
good luck! I hope everything works out. I think we had a problem with them too about that. Travis was trying to get proof and they were being difficult.
Post a Comment