Monday, June 30, 2008

Which one?

We have a queen a twin mattress. We got such a screaming deal on the queen (for free on craigslist) that we don't want to let it go. So, the dilemma is this: we don't have 5 bedrooms anymore, we're condensing to only 4. Quite the sacrifice, I know! ;-) But we have to live with it. Because of the new baby coming, Macie will be without a bed. So, we came up with a solution, if the baby is a girl, Noah gets the queen, and if the baby is a boy, Macie gets it. Everyone keeps telling me I'm having a boy...so since Macie a girl, and quite the princess, she gets the bed for now. I know, I know...a 22 month old getting a queen bed? Pretty spoiled. But we make do with what we have! But now onto the next dilemma of the day...what bedding should I get. I made a longer post than I really needed, but I thought you'd want the background! Macie already has greens and pale pinks in her room in her crib bedding and things, and I love the look of those colors together, so I want to stay along those same lines. I also have a spring greenish set of sheets, so which ever bedding I pick will go with green sheets. But I can't decide which one. I always like feedback and opinions before I make the final say. Adam hates it...but I am VERY indecisive. Anyway...your feedback is welcome!



2 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

I LOVE the bottom one! I think it would look fantastic with green sheets.

The Critchlow Family said...

Oooo...tough decision...very tough decision...but I will have to agree with Brittany and say I choose the bottom one (the pink one!) but I love pink! And I think pink and green look adorable together! Good luck though...this is a tough call!!