Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baby #3

I have been wanting to blog about this for the longest time. But, since I live so far away from my family, and I don't see them everyday, I wanted to wait until I went to Idaho to tell them, and surprise them! But, we are expecting baby number 3! Yeah...three little kids. Can you believe it? I already have a huge belly. I think it's huge anyway! My sister, Alison, is expecting as well, and she doesn't even look pregnant! The first time I went to the doctor they said that I was about 12 weeks. Which I thought was about right, that's what I came up with when I did those due date calculator things. And then they did the ultrasound. The baby was only measuring 5 weeks. I had been sick for a lot longer than 5 weeks. It seemed a little strange to me. And then they said that they thought they could hear two heartbeats, but only saw one baby in the ultrasound. The first ultrasound, the baby really only looks like a peanut, but the 5 week baby looked just like Noah and Macie did when I had their ultrasounds at around 10 weeks. Just a lot smaller. So they wondered if there was another baby in there that we just could see. So I have to go back in in a few weeks and get another ultrasound to see if there are two or just one. It's kind of confusing, I know. But whatever. It would be identical twins if there were two. So we'll just have to wait and find out! I don't know how I could handle 4 kids under the age of 5, however. But people do it, so I guess I can two! I watch that Jon and Kate plus 8 show on TLC, and I feel like a terrible mother! She has eight kids and handles them much better than I can handle my two! We'll see how things play out! But we are very excited for the new addition to our family! We'll be happy with one or two. Whatever is supposed to happen will! We'll keep you posted! Oh, right now my tentative due date it December 11thish, but I think it's amonth before that! We'll see.

6 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

So many ifs! Aaah! The MINUTE you get home from your ultrasound appointment, blog about it! Okay, okay ... call your mom first (if you must), but then blog! I can't wait to hear the definitive news!

But in the meantime, congratulations! You're a strong, brave woman, having so many little 'uns. :-)

Toni said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Twins would be fun, if a little overwhelming, but I'm sure you'd do great. OOOH I love babies, I need to get me another one.

brittanyandtravis said...

Congratulations!!!! (I also love Jon and Kate plus 8) I hope you feel better ( i think I read you felt sick if not the oops!) and that they can get it figured out the next ultrasound. I think that is the worst part is not knowing. They thought I was having twins with Keely since in the Army they don't do a 12 week ultrasound. Waiting the month til my 20 week was torture. But, we only had one and I was just huge and the nurse didn't know how to work the doppler. You will do a great job with 3...or 4!

Brooke said...

Holy cow, Linz! That's so awesome! Congratulations! Wow wow wow! I'm with Andrea, ya gotta keep us posted!

Carrot Jello said...

Congratulations!

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

I am so excited for you. Twins would be awesome! Keep us posted.