1 week ago
Friday, June 20, 2008
Happy WAY late Father's Day #2!
Happy Father's Day, Adam! We love you so much. There isn't another man that I would want to be married to, or I would want to be my children's Daddy. You are the best. Our kids love you so much. They are always SO excited when you come home, and wait for you often in the front window! Noah adores you. As well as Macie. She's definately turned into quite the Daddy's girl. When she's upset, she always asks for her daddy. You are Noah's hero. Everything you do, he wants to do too. It's so great to see you interact with them, it makes me so happy as a mother and a wife to know that they are so happy. I'm so excited for this new job that will have less commuting time. That means more time for you to be with the kids. They miss their Daddy while you're at work. But, I love you so much. They love you so much. Thank you for everything that you do. And for putting up with me. I may be difficult at time...espcially while pregnant, but you seem to manage. Thanks, Adam. You're the best!
Posted by thechristensens at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
What fun pics. I love the look on Noah's face in the second picture. Cute kids!!!
ha ha! Psycho Psychology Adam! What a great guy! So, Macie looks just link Linz in the picture with her tongue sticking out! SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment