1 week ago
Friday, June 20, 2008
Happy WAY late Father's Day!
I'm such a slacker! But, I am going to pass blame, and blame Picasa for not letting me post my picture collage for some strange reason! Computers...you can't live with them, but you can't live without them. Go figure. BUT...now the purpose for the post! Happy Father's Day, Dad! One thing that I have learned throughout life, is that father's don't get the recognition that they deserve! Mothers are always congratulated for staying home with their chidlren and whatnot, but are fathers ever congratulated for being away from the home and working to provide for their family, no...not really. The money is spent and they don't get enough time off of work to really enjoy it. But, Dad, I want to tell you THANKS for everything that you have done for me! There are so many things that I cannot even start listing them! I really appreciate everything that you do. You work really hard and it's evident. You took the time to serve our country. You were away for so long without a hug from any family member. We were all so sad for you to leave, but at least we had other family around, you didn't. That's a huge sacrifice. Many people thank you for your service. My children love their Pa. You were the first person Macie really ever recognized by name in pictures. Noah talks about you every day. He's still talking about Pa's favorite ride at Disneyland is P+irates, and says that he gets to go on it with Pa in a few weeks. So that just means you have to come visit soon! It's so sad being so far away from you guys. I never thought it would be this hard. But a girl needs her Dad! I love you dad, thank you for everything that you do for me and for our family. We love you and can't wait to see you again! Hope you enjoyed your Father's Day, there should be more of them!
Posted by thechristensens at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment