Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby Update

So, I went to the doctor today. There is one baby. It's almost disappointing to only have one...but a relief as well! I'm sure we could have handled two just fine...but this time we will only have one! They did a quick ultrasound just to find out if there were two, so they didn't measure or find out what the sex is. I'll have to reschedule for that. But it was good to see a big healthy baby in there. The nurse was shocked at how long the baby was. Which just probably means that I'm further along than they say I am, but oh well. They say I'm due on December 11th. We'll see how that goes, however. When we move, I'm sure I'll get another ultrasound with the new doctor, so hopefully in a month we'll be able to find out for sure what it is. We'll be happy with either one! Girl's names are just harder for us to pick out! Noah wants a baby brother some days and a baby sister the others. And Macie just wants a baby brother. Both kids are so excited for a baby and can't get enough of babies that they see. So that's a good sign, right? I'm about 16ish weeks, so in about a month I'll be half way there! Yay!

1 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

I'm sure it is a relief just to know what is going on. At least the baby is healthy!