1 week ago
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Cory is graduating!
I can't believe Cory is old enough to graduate! But it's true, he's graduating. The class os 2008. I remember when he was born and thinking that he would graduate in 2008, that seemed like the longest time away! I didn't think it would really ever happen! It makes me feel very old. He's not actually graduating until the 26th, but I'm taking the kids to Idaho, so I probably won't be able to blog about it. I didn't have many pictures, either. Well, I had lots of pictures, but they were all of Disneyland within the past year! I wanted pictures of when he was short, but I didn't have any, except the wedding one. He's such a tall kid these days. He's supposed to stay the little Cory that was so cute and wore "heelings" and made us patte! Oh, Cory...you're still a cute kid! He really is a good kid! My kids love their Uncle Cory. Noah's first word was Cory. He said in a little whisper at first, which makes me wonder if Cory was always whispering it to him to get him to say it! But, Noah ADORES his uncle. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't ask about him! He talks about him all of the time. Every time we see Cory he just makes us laugh. All of his random comments and sarcastic remarks. Sometimes I wonder how Mom and Dad can handle him and all of his sarcastic comments, he is probably the most sarcastic person I know! You're old now, Cory! Oh, you're going to college. You're a big boy now! A MAN! Noah says, "Cory is not a boy, he's a STRONG MAN!" You're my favorite brother ever! Thanks for putting up with me and watching my kids, you'll be a great daddy one day! Congratulations on graduating. Go BEES!
Posted by thechristensens at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Congrats to Cory! I have fond memories of Cory coming to my home (well, one memory, really) and sitting on the couch with me as we discussed food. Good times. Cory is a great kid...er, man? I haven't seen him in a few years... Love, Martha Schwiermann (as he thought my name was)
Post a Comment