Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MIA

Yes, we are alive. This has been VERY uncharacteristic of me to go 12 WHOLE days without a single post. We've been sick, cleaning house, playing a lot...and really, didn't have much time to blog. I guess that's a good thing, right?? I don't have many pictures, however. But, we'll see what we can do. Maybe I'll be a bit more blog motivated. Life is so stressful with three kids. Two of which are at each others throats all day long, screaming, hitting, sitting in MANY time outs, and then running around laughing. My kids are crazy. Jacob finally lets me put him down for longer than 10 minutes at a time. I would just hold him because I didn't need more crying/screaming. I was just saving my sanity, but totally killing my poor back. Anyway...enough complaining...I'll get those pictures uploaded. Check back very soon for more.

1 comments:

carol said...

Hip hip hooray for more blog entries--I check yours every day to see the grandkids and their latest goings on, so it was a drought time those few days for me.