Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the microphone.

Noah informed me yesterday, that when he grew up he was going to be a rockstar, like Daddy. I asked if he was going to play the guitar like him, and he said, "No, I'm good at the microphone. I'll play that. But, Daddy and Tim can play the guitar." {do you play the guitar, Tim?} And then I was reminded of this video. He's pretty good at the guitar, too. Maybe he will be a rockstar afterall.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow. I missed that video when it was first posted, but I'm so glad I caught it this time around! I just wish I could watch it with sound. But I'm at work, and I have a feeling that's frowned upon.

carol said...

I love Noah's personating Adam. Too funny! What a cutie. He looks so much younger--one year ago. Sad, but of course I'll say THAT next year about now! Time flies. You're keeping such a wonderful journal of your family's progress through your blog. Smartie Momma!

Natalie♥ said...

That is funny! And I love the picture of your cute chubby baby. I bet he gets lots of kisses he is so cute.