Noah loves Transformers. He loves the cartoon version, but also the "Commercial" {or the movie...we're still unsure why he calls the movies or the real life things "commercial", but whatever!} one. Aunt Erin sent Jacob this onesie of Optimus Prime, and Noah was VERY excited about it. I didn't think Jacob would be able to wear it for a while, but little did I know I'd have a giant baby! As soon as I put it on Jacob, Noah thought he should transform. He made the transforming noise for him, but nothing happened. Boys. We ♥ them.
1 week ago









4 comments:
This Little Transformer must need his joints oiled often 'cause the arms and legs appear to be very large! What a chunk! PLEASE send him to me in a BIG box so I can love him, squeeze him, kiss him all over. I promise to send him back...someday.
My favorite part of this outfit is that is showcases just a portion of the rolls of this boy.
"More then meets the eye" by this picture, just couldn't fit all of him in it...
I was looking again at Jacob in his Transformer onesie, read again your sideways lettering "Optimus Prime". Perfect description! And with his hand in his mouth, it appears he's hungry...still! I want him for Easter. Please?????
Post a Comment