Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 months.

I really cannot believe that Jacob is already 3 months old! He's such a funny little guy. I think that he's our smiliest baby. He always has smiles, even when I have just sucked his nose out with the bulb syringe, he still gives me the biggest smiles. He's starting to "talk" and coo a LOT! He's just a happy baby, and just content to kick on the floor most of the time. {when he can do it without getting attacked by his siblings!!} He's finally starting to notice the mobile on the swing, he thinks that's pretty cool. And he can grab the rings that I hang from his carseat. He absolutely adores his brother and sister. Every time he sees them, they get a huge smile as well. His voice is so cute, I love in the morning to hear him talking, telling me that it's time to get up! He's got so much to say, if I only knew what he was saying!

I took him to the doctor yesterday. He's been so congested the past few weeks. I was worried it was something terrible, but nope. He's fine. I'm just paranoid, I guess. But, he did get weighed. He's a whopping 19 pounds 12 ounces! a GIANT! The nurse assumed he was 6 months old...nope, only 3! He always wants to be sitting up, and I want to get him one of those cool Bumbo seats. But, like Macie, his thighs don't fit into the slots for the legs. So much for that! We'll have to come up with an alternative. I want to get him one of those doorway bouncers, hopefully he won't pull the door frame down! ;-)

I still can't believe it's already been 3 months, though. It's gone by so fast. He's so cute. I could just squish him all day long!!

1 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

Holy shmoly. Bekah weighed only 18 pounds when she was a YEAR OLD! We couldn't turn her car seat around until she was older because she didn't weigh the requisite 20 pounds. Something tells me Jacob won't have that problem.