Thursday, February 19, 2009

Comparison


I'm feeling kind of guilty. Was I starving poor Noah?? He's quite a bit skinnier than the other two were! I decided to use close up pictures this go around. Just to show off Macie's chub, really. I mean, look at it! She was huge! And she was only 2 months old!Ü All three of my children are beautiful, however. I love comparing their pictures, it's so fun to see how much they have changed and who Jacob looks like, it changes all of the time, so we have yet to see who he'll be the most like when he's older! I'm thinking he looks more like Macie, but who knows?!

4 comments:

erica said...

16 lbs at two months? I LOVE IT! chubby is SO SO much better...so healthy. makes me cringe to hear those who put babies on diets, what the heck is that all about?
for some reason the comparison pictures didn't show up (maybe just my computer?) but im dying to see them.
ps. we are going to see each other at kyle and stephanie's wedding right?

thechristensens said...

I don't know why sometimes when I post through Picasa the pictures don't show up. BUT...yes, we will see each other at the wedding. Way fun that you're coming! I'm hoping also to make it to Megan's...and Nicole's! Jeez...it's a wedding boom in our family!! Exciting.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Cute pics! I think it must get more fun to compare the more kids you have. And I love the chub, just be glad that you are able to give your babies what they need. You're right, withholding food from babies would just be cruel.

Talia said...

What adorable little chubs you have! They're all so cute. I've been behind with blogging and found that I've missed a lot on your blog! Glad to hear that Noah has been seizure-free for so long. Evan has been too (since May) so we are hoping for the best! BTW, we have the same neurologist. He's a quirky guy isn't he?! ;)