Many kids play house. Many kids play Star Wars. Many kids play princesses. My kids do too. But, they also play Disneyland. We haven't been in a while, which is pretty uncommon in this house! Maybe they are just trying to tell me something. Yesterday I heard them giggling and saying, "Up...down...up...down." I was a little confused. I went into the living room and they were sitting in their toy bins {that they had emptied, thus making a HUGE mess, I may add} one behind the other. I was still wondering what on earth they were doing, and they both exclaimed, "WE'RE RIDING DUMBO!" After that ride was over Macie decided it was time for Pirates. She told Noah it wasn't scary, but they would have to stand in line. They enjoyed a snack while in line, and finally made it on the ride. Both of them remembered pretty much the entire ride and narrated it for me. And then it was time to Buzz...and another line. It was pretty funny to watch them go to the different "rides". They have quite the imaginations. And, I think we'll be going to Disneyland soon. Out of guilt, really.
1 week ago









2 comments:
What patient imaginations. Do they enjoy standing in line? That is so great.
They're having a wonderful childhood.
I think it's funny that they interpret Disneyland with 'lines'--and follow rules so well! It's kind of a life lesson--you delay gratification and then you finally get the pay-off! Well sort of a life lesson. :)
Post a Comment