We went to the grossest place today...Bubble Gum Alley. Why would we subject ourselves to something gross, well...the novelty. What is Bubble Gum Alley you may wonder? It's an alley in San Luis Obispo where the brick walls have been completely covered in chewed gum. Kind of gross, huh? But, it's intriguing. Like, you want to see it. It has a history, I guess...it'd have to. To check it out, click here. It is pretty interesting, but pretty gross when you think about the nastiness of other people's chewed gum around you. It is definately a "hands behind your back" place for the kids. Ew. But, despite the gross factor, we did take pictures. I mean, you really couldn't not! So, if this doesn't entice you to want to come visit us, I don't know what will!!
1 week ago









3 comments:
I'm so proud of Adam--he's always contributing for the good of all, in this case the Alley! Very funny, that guy. And don't you just pick the most interesting places for visit on a Saturday?!
p.s. Macie is beautiful, have you been told that before? And blessed with the nicest round cheeks--tell her I want to kiss them!
Ew.
Post a Comment