Thursday, March 5, 2009

Polka dots.

Noah asked me the other day, "Why do you have polka dots on your face?" At first I was a little sad that he noticed my zit breakout...but then he added, "Like Kendall, she has polka dots, too." {Kendall is his very cute friend. She's very blond...he loves her!} It took me a minute to realize the "polka dots" were freckles. My totally unobservant son finally noticed something...freckles!! I tried to tell him about them, and just told him that people get them sometimes. He wants freckles now. My kids don't really have freckles. They have one or two here and there, but not a lot. How do you get freckles anyway? When do you get them?

2 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

My few freckles (mostly on my arms) show up after I've had some sun. But since your kids are in California, they probably have no shortage of sun.

Lefty said...

Annalise has tiny adorable freckles on her cheeks. You have to be close to see them--probably seven or so on each side. She loves them. She'll peer into a mirror just to look at her cute self.