Noah and Macie already think that Jacob is the best thing since sliced bread (and they really really like sliced bread!) But, today marked a whole new level of love for him. He giggled. Not just a random giggle, a full out belly laugh. Noah was holding him and kind of rocking a little bit and Jacob must have either really enjoyed being held by his big brother, or being watched by his big sister, because he laughed. He loved it! I wish my camera was nearby to catch the moment, but I'm sure there will be more giggling moments! Jacob is a very happy baby, we all love it!
1 week ago









2 comments:
After reading all your posts about how big Jacob is, the term "belly laugh" brings on a fun new meaning! Yay for laughing, happy, chunky babies!!
I can't wait to hold this baby belly rolls, giggling boy!! And his big brother and sister too!
But am I strong enough??
Post a Comment