Monday, March 30, 2009

Sitting up.


Have I mentioned that Jacob is huge?! I know, I know, that's all I talk about! But, it's so true. He's huge. He's AT LEAST 20 pounds by now. He's only like 3 and a halfish months. Jeesh. But, since he does have all those extra rolls and fat in his belly, he kind of sits up already. I don't think he's developed completely to hold himself up on his own just quite yet, well, for longer periods. But, I put him against the Boppy pillow, and he sat there for a good minute and a half before he toppled over. I was impressed. He ALWAYS wants to be sitting up. It's funny, he kind of just leans forward and rests his body on his belly. Oh, ya gotta love those rolls. Every single one of them.

2 comments:

Lefty said...

Aunt Kimberlee gets to squeeze him this weekend!!! He's adorable and changing with every picture I see.

The Critchlow Family said...

20 pounds! What a chunky monkey! Natalie just went in to the doctors because she had an ear infection and she weighed 20 pounds and she will be one in 10 days! Crazy to think your little baby is as big as my one year old! He is way too cute though!! You have cute babies over there!